that you provide to Little Ant Ltd when you visit and use this website. To enable us
to deliver your order, it is required that we collect your personal information.
Little Ant Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating The Nitty
Gritty page. Please ensure that you check this page occasionally to ensure that
you are happy with any changes.
Little Ant Ltd collects personal information that you are asked to provide. It is
important that the personal information that we hold about you is accurate and up
to date. Please keep us informed of any changes to your personal information
while using this website and Little Ant Ltd services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
• Your contact information such as email address, contact number, postal
and billing address.
• Account information including your username and password.
• Other information such as interests and preferences.
• Contents of any messages that you choose to send us and any other
information you provide us.
• Marketing preferences.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information data is collected from you when you create an account
with us. By signing up, placing an order, subscribing with us and interacting with us
via messaging, email, social media.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT :
• We require this information to get a better understanding of your needs
while using our website and to help us improve our services and products.
• To get a better understanding of how you use our website and analyse
ways of making it more user friendly and to optimise the performance of
• To ensure that all of our services are secure
• We may use this information to gain feedback on our products and market
• To communicate with you and share promotional emails which contain
information we believe you will find interesting. You are welcome to opt-out
of this at any time by contacting us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• We will use your payment information in order for us to take payment or
refund you. Please note, we do not hold any of your card details.
Information is also taken to prevent any fraudulent activity.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We will share your personal information with our trusted third party service
• To complete your orders and to confirm that your orders are dispatched,
we will share your information with our delivery service providers.
• Some information is shared with our marketing distributing companies.
• Our payment services and information technology providers.
• We may also share your information with our professional advisors.
• If you choose to accept our cookies, we will share certain information with
Google Analytics and other search engine platforms.
INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES
Only when you have given your consent will we also receive personal information
from our selected partners.
HOW LONG DO WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as you have an account
with us. If you decide you no longer want to receive any information from us or
would like to cancel your account. Please contact us via email.
YOU HAVE GIVEN US YOUR CONSENT
• We will send you information, product updates and market research that
you have consented to when signing up to our mailing list.
• You can of course opt-out of this at any time by unsubscribing or contacting
us via email (email@example.com).
• You are not obliged to provide us with any of your personal information
however, this may cause disruptions to completing your order with us.
• Little Ant Ltd will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to
any third parties unless we have your permission. We might do so if the law
forces us. Your personal information will be used when we need to send
You have the right to:
• Access your personal information held by us at any time.
• Be informed about how we use your personal information.
• Request any information that might be incorrect to be amende.
• Cancel your account with us at any time.
• Request that we anonymise your information.
• Request to stop any marketing material from being sent directly to you.
• Request the right to delete your personal information we hold about you.
• Request the right to withdraw your consent.
You also have the right to contact the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) to
lodge a complaint. We would appreciate it if you would contact us via email first
It is one of our priorities to protect children while using the internet. This website is not
intended to be used by children and we do not knowingly collect information relating
Little Ant Ltd is committed to securing your information and keeping it
confidential. Little Ant Ltd will do all in its power to prevent information theft,
unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and
software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links that lead to other websites. Once you click on these
links, Little Ant Ltd will not be held responsible for your information and privacy
THE BORING STUFF
website you also agree to use the information that it collects. The information
collected analyses your online behaviour. This may include web pages that
you spend the most time on, websites you visit and analysing web traffic.
The information that we collect is used to customise our website to your needs.
Information we collect by using cookies is completely removed from our systems
once we have used it for statistical analysis.
Please note we are unable to access or control your computer at any time by
using cookies. Cookies are used to analyse which pages you find useful and which
ones you don’t so we can provide a better experience for you. If you would like to
disable cookies, you can do so by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
TERMS + CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") are the terms and
conditions for Little Ant Ltd. The website. (http//www.littleantstore.com) is available
for you to use to access any of our services. These Terms and Conditions govern
your use of our Website together with our business terms.
PRODUCTS + SERVICES
• All products displayed on this Website are available almost everywhere in the
UK, or as otherwise directed.
• All products on this Website are subject to availability. Little Ant Ltd.’s dried
flowers are seasonal. Please note that they may slightly differ from the photos
displayed on this Website, however, style and colour will be maintained. In the
event of any flowers being unavailable, Little Ant Ltd reserves the right to
substitute with a product of equivalent value or even greater value without notice.
• Some flower products could potentially be harmful or poisonous. Please
contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you require further
information before placing an order.
• Prices shown on this Website are subject to change without notice.
• All products include free delivery across mainland UK.
• Delivery charges will vary offshore. Please contact us via email
(email@example.com) for further information.
ORDERS / PAYMENTS
• Please note when ordering any of Little Ant Ltd products via our website a
delivery charge will apply on each item ordered, even if delivery is to the same
address and delivery is requested on the same delivery date. This applies to
orders delivered via our preferred delivery suppliers.
Flowers and gifts ordered will be dispatched separately and we cannot
guarantee delivery on the same day.
• Prices given are inclusive of product and postage to mainland UK for multiple
orders to one address up to three items. If ordering more than three items for
one location, please reach us via our contact page to discuss prices. Please
note, these may be grouped together will not be letterbox friendly.
• We accept payment by all major credit and debit cards, (other than Diners and Amex).
• You are consenting to be bound by these Terms and Conditions when clicking
on the 'Pay Now' button at the end of the order process,
• By submitting your order, you are subject to our acceptance of the order.
Following your submitted order, we will send you an email with a confirmation of
your order details. You will be advised that we are processing your order via the
email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract
with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
• Your confirmation order email will contain an order number. Please use this
order number in any subsequent correspondence.
• We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of (18) years.
• Please note that during the order process or registration, your input information
will be captured live at the individual field level. We may use your email
address to send a follow up email if you have not submitted all of your
information at the order or registration stage.
• Once your order confirmation has been received by email, the contract of sale
between us is agreed.
• Delivery is free across mainland UK and available with all our products. Little Ant
products can only be accepted for delivery to addresses on mainland UK.
Some exceptions may apply such as remote and rural areas. We are unable to
deliver to Republic of Ireland and PO boxes.
• Postal deliveries are available Monday to Saturday by Royal Mail Tracked 48
service. We will endeavour to dispatch orders within 24 hours of receiving them.
If your order is required on a particular date, we will endeavour to post these 48
hours prior to your date. Please advise any instructions in our Shipping and
• Delivery cannot be guaranteed to locations where a third party recipient is
involved, (for example hospitals, airports, hotels and ships). These locations will
require the signature from an authorised person on behalf of the organisation.
The signature made by the authorised person will be accepted as proof of
delivery of the order to the recipient. If delivery is not direct to a private
address or business and addressed to another location like the above and a signature is
required, charges may differ and this will be reflected in the delivery costs. For
any queries regarding this, please contact us via email to discuss and arrange
• Please include full name and address of the recipient, telephone/mobile
number and their email address to avoid any problems or delays with
your order. By providing this information, we will be able to notify any
disruptions caused. Little Ant Ltd reserves the right to contact the recipient using the
contact details you have provided.
• In the event of being unable to find someone to accept delivery, or where it is
ot possible to leave the delivery in a secure location, a card will be left at the
recipient's address with collection details to enable the recipient to contact
Royal Mail and arrange pick up from the local sorting office. If the recipient fails
to collect or make contact in good time to arrange pick up, we reserve the right to
charge for a re-delivery to that or an alternative address.
Payment would be required before a new delivery is made.
• Proof of delivery will be by the person signing for the parcel. It is imperative that
full delivery details are given. Little Ant will not be responsible for the parcel
once it has been signed for at the post department. Please contact us via email
(firstname.lastname@example.org) with details so we can confirm prices for this signed
AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
Please contact us via email (email@example.com) if you wish to amend or
cancel your order. We will require the following information:
• Your order number(s)
• Your name(s)
• The billing address of the customer(s)
• The name of the recipient(s)
Please allow 72 hours notice before the requested delivery date for all delivery
services. Please note, we are not able to amend or cancel an order within 48 hours
of the requested delivery date.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM
Little Ant Ltd is fully committed to ensuring that you receive the best possible
service from us. If you have any concerns or complaints, please contact us via email
• Promotional codes must be entered at the point of placing your order within the
discount box provided on the checkout page.
• Following an order, promotions may be given for subsequent orders from
Little Ant Ltd.
• In all cases, promotional codes given within an order by voucher may only be
redeemed as directed for one subsequent order.
• The date termination of a promotion may be marked on the voucher.
• Vouchers can only be set against Little Ant products.
• Any voucher offered will be a percentage from the new order (product only)
excluding delivery charges.
• Vouchers offered will include any restrictions. For example, As above date
termination or product limitations of charges.
changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.