HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR DRIED FLOWERS
SAY NO TO H20
Water can do more harm than good. Keep your dried flowers away from wet + damp environments. Avoid rooms with high humidity.
Water can cause the flowers to grow mould + affect their overall colours.
A MOVE IN THE LIGHT DIRECTION
Avoid placing your dried flowers in direct sunlight!
Dried flowers will fade over time but to avoid the fade, keep them away from bright light, particularly the sun.
Hairdryers are a handy tool to keep your dried flowers dust free. Place the hairdryer on a low heat/speed setting + lightly blow the dust away. Don’t hold the dryer too close!
Some simple tips to help you style your forever wild dried flowers:
• Simply trim the stems to your desired length.
• Pop your dried flowers into a small jar or bud vase.
• You can also split them into a few vases + spread them around.
• To add some va va voom to your bunch, pop your dried flowers. in a jar + stand them in our 100% cotton mini drawstring cotton bag.
• Alternatively, pop some pebbles at the bottom of the bag to support the dried flowers and make them stand up.
• Another option is to place them in our mini bag + hang them on a door handle or coat rack.